Director, Business Development
Precision Health AI (PH.AI) is developing the leading artificial intelligence (AI) platform for oncology built on deep clinical oncology data to enable the practice of precision medicine for better cancer patient care and to accelerate cancer-related drug development, trials, and real world evidence for the benefit of patients, oncologists, and the cancer care ecosystem. To learn more, visit www.precisionhealth.ai
As a healthcare technology company, PH.AI’s AI platform is trained specifically for oncology, leverages proprietary and unique data sources, and integrates seamlessly into the existing workflows of healthcare manufacturers, providers, and payers, with the goal of improving oncology outcomes. With the aid of its industry-leading AI platform, PH.AI analyzes large sets of cancer patient data from a variety of settings including observational studies, clinical trials, and real world evidence such as genomic sequencing data, EMR/EHR, and claims, to identify which treatments work for which cancer patients, why, in what context, and at what cost, with the goal of developing tailored treatment regimens for each patient. PHAI is unlocking the promise of precision medicine, one cancer patient at a time.
- Drive acquisition of new clients and increase penetration of existing client base to significantly grow revenue through direct selling efforts with a focus on selling integrated PH.AI data, technology and product solutions to client leadership.
- Identify and develop new business relationships, create presentation opportunities, and obtain new business wins in order to achieve annual new business revenue targets.
- Recognizing opportunities for cross-sell, up-sell, and renewals, including the PH.AI portfolio of services, or to expand offerings to other brands/departments within the client organization
- Identify prospective client needs, and the resources and people required to address those needs.
- Provide insights and recommendations to clients so they realize maximum value from
PH.AI data and technology services
- Managing the client interface (personally or via Client Solutions team) to:
- obtain specifications and other project inputs
- manage meeting and delivery schedules
- manage change of scope addendums to contracts, and
- provide the single point of contact for PH.AI for active projects
- Coordinating delivery with the Production team
- Review and manage pipeline information in Salesforce.com, and provide needed input to management on forecasts, etc.
- Work very closely with Sr. Management and Client Solutions team members to identify, pursue, and close deals.
- Work collaboratively with other business development colleagues within PH.AI Solutions.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (MBA desirable) with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A demonstrated network of industry contacts and a track record of closing deals.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.